Friday, August 1, 2008

Biography

Hello, I am Michael Meredith, I am going to be leading you through this website designed by my good friend Molly McCown. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing art for 35 years. The renaissance sculpting part of my life started in April, 2000. I was into it so intensely that I would very often come home from work and put in a few hours at it. I averaged 13 hours a week on just sculpting. Throw in mold making, armatures, study (including a week in Italy), and it adds up to lots of hours.

They say that behind every successful man there lurks a woman. Well, I’m sure that you can see my wife hiding back there. She has been so good to put up with the mayhem of a big clay mess in the dining room, then in the kitchen, and finally my building a room addition for bronze sculpting.

No comments: